• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Minecraft - Tekkit

Snach

Sensei
Reaction score
So those of you that don't know what tekkit is: it's a mod pack for minecraft that has like 30+ mods which make minecraft fcking awesome :p. You have machines, pipes, quarrys, pumps, oil, fuel, engines, computers and alot more stuff that can be used to automate different things. There are also alot new ores so mining is fun. The official website: TEKKIT
Cracked client: [Release] Cracked Technic Pack Launcher 1.0.1.3 with NAME! - Minecraft Hacks
You need account on mpgh.net
Server that I play on: krimcraft.etowns.net:25637
IGN: Snacch
My house is: +1142 +185

I just started a server(cracked) & I'm gonna take pics of my dirt hole every once in a while. If you want to join me just PM or post here and I give you IP/client. Also feel free to post your own creations.

Machines that I have:
Grid_Generator.png
Generator
Grid_Rotary_Macerator.png
Rotary Macerator
Grid_Induction_Furnace.png
Induction Furnace
Grid_Extractor.png
Extractor
32px-Grid_MV_Solar_Array.png
MV solar array
Grid_BatBox.png
Batbox
Grid_Console.png
Computer
Grid_Monitor.png
Monitor
Grid_MFE_Unit.png
MFE
Grid_LV_Transformer.png
LV Transformer
Grid_Quarry.png
Quarry
Grid_Compressor.png
Compressor
Grid_Terraformer.png
Terraformer
Grid_Recycler.png
Recycler
32px-Grid_Energy_Link.png
Energy link
Grid_Engine_Generator_MV.png
MV engine generator
Grid_Disk_Drive_%28ComputerCraft%29.png
Disk drive
Grid_Electrolyzer.png
Electrolyzer
Grid_Mass_Fabricator.png
Mass fabricator
Pictures:
outside
b3BAZH_.jpg

inside
Aex5e_i.jpg

making solar panels to replace generator because it eats coal
0JwZz2A.jpg

Rubber farm
9wyU86z.jpg

Nano armor
5A9aO-1.jpg

Last edited:
Use sphax purebdcraft, it will make all the machines look alot better (there is a tekkit version for the pack)

I would play it if
You have a protection System, preferably GriefProtection
A shop system.
Not a lot of banned Items.
EE enabled.
Let me know what is what and i can help you if you need any help installing plugins.

I would play it if
You have a protection System, preferably GriefProtection
A shop system.
Not a lot of banned Items.
EE enabled.
Let me know what is what and i can help you if you need any help installing plugins.

Why the fuck would anyone use additional plugins other than a plugin to remove creepers and possibly permissions.

Also @ thread I have a dedicated server with tekkit server files on them. If interest is high enough maybe i'll put up a server.

Why the fuck would anyone use additional plugins other than a plugin to remove creepers and possibly permissions.

Also @ thread I have a dedicated server with tekkit server files on them. If interest is high enough maybe i'll put up a server.
ERHMEGED

Please do :D!

The server I play on has EE disabled and has:
shops,
creeper protect,
teleport,
factions,
chest protect,
pvp on

Also that texture pack is pretty good :p

@Korrex, Protection system so people cant grief, derp, a shop system to add more interations with other players. Derp.
@Snach, nice mate :thumbup:

Back