• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [MINECRAFT] Tibian Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
wWKEus.png

This is how it should look in the latest minecraft.

did they remove that gruops "TABS" with items ... like deco to deco and HOLE blocks to hole blocks or was it a mod my friend used? xd

I think I just lost my progress on Senja, fell through the void and spawned in middle of nowhere. Senja is nowhere to be seen

I think I just lost my progress on Senja, fell through the void and spawned in middle of nowhere. Senja is nowhere to be seen
You dug down, didn't you? Little nymfcumpoop.

I was trying to do the basement of a house there... Didn't think that right below my floor just 2 squares would be instant death.
I think I'll start on rookgaard.

You should use worldedit and not do it on a flat world.

If you make the whole tibia map, you'll be king!

[video=youtube;-quHeyN1btE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-quHeyN1btE[/video]

So peroxide, use this texture pack:
[32x][1.2.5]&[12w22a] The Tibian Pack! (v. 1.6.9) [Updated 06-Jun-2012] - 16,000+ downloads! - Minecraft Forum

I would soooooooooo fucking play a server that uses that graphics mixed with how you play on oldschool servers!
I mean, your screen is like that in 3D, but your sidebars for inventory are the same.
you use the runes the same way, etc,etc,etc

Would be sooo fucking funny being a mage on such a server :D

Then some noob would show up and say "yet another real map", and go all custom :(
This is real different, I hate real map servers, but I would love to see the tibia map on minecraft and if we make a server the main problem wold be someone destroying it and that, :p but yea would be cool if peroxide makes a server and give access to people who really want to contribute, I would totally help in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back