• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Mini sprite job

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone up for the "challenge", I would like these sprites but as windows. (I tried to make it myself but I suck with shades).
I'd pay 20€ for this work, paypal or swish, I have no specific conditions, it could be like these classic holes:

Edit: If you'd like to make something impressive that i will actually use I'd for sure pay more. Also I would pay for several works, as more windows is a good thing.

items_8274.png

Here's the sprites i want edited:
itemw_29253.png

items_29251.png

I've made an edit with very slight tweaks so if you're happy with this, it's free :)

View attachment 57561View attachment 57562
Edit: Added some barred windows too

View attachment 57563View attachment 57564
Thank you so much however dami1310 made it quicker (IN PM) with a lot of versions aswell, big thanks for this damn quick answers.
Sent him about 50€ already (so unfortunately this thread can be closed, i wont send out more moniz at least), i know its open source but it means a lot.

that's why I said free xD But then Dami may have made a lot of variations. Either way, he got what he wanted + some freebies

that's why I said free xD But then Dami may have made a lot of variations. Either way, he got what he wanted + some freebies
To be fair, I did the edit for free too, but he wanted to pay anyways and we agreed on the job later. He got 10 different versions and was satisfied with the outcome.

Back