• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Minor GFX Work I've got.

Gotcha, Message me on here a theme/style/text you wan't all in one.

thanks for your opinion, I see none of the same Concept.. Flow.. color... not even the same brush was used for more then one of these.

Similar size. Similar frame-style. Person in the middle. Backgound made by (seemingly?) randon brush splatter. Everything is the same.
I'm not the biggest expert but You should try different styles. Look here for example: https://imgur.com/a/wjtMx

Last edited:
80% of those signatures look like 4-6 layers and 10 minute makes... and you say My work is bad? thanks anyways budd.

I'm saying your sigs are bad, because all of them(besides first two ofc.) are fucking copy-paste works made from every single one signature-tutorial available on web... All of them are giving "helpful tips" to make "perfect" signature by creating one background layer, adding two brush-splash layers, adding one layer with figure in the center and sometimes putting last layer which is frame. And now all retard across the web are having exactly the same signature but with different colors and different figures... What's nice or beautiful about it...?

I mean, Everyone has an opinion.. At least know something about Photoshop before you critique my work if you're gonna get into it.. then to show me trash and tell me I'M bad? abit insulting.. But I guess you're the one douchebag everyone needing opinions has to have.

I do agree with Arashel, they dont contain necessary flow to make them look interesting. They also seem very simple since most of them use similar method of creation.

"douchebag " No... I’m not a big fan of collective ass kissing with comments like “nice!” in every damn thread. I'm just that guy who will tell You the truth about your work. Even when truth isn't "kind", "politically correct" or it will offend You.

"At least know something about Photoshop before you critique my work[...]"
Yeah. First of all. Did You even pay for your copy of PS or did You just stole it from TBP...? Secondly, critique doesn't require to be an expert on matter which You're critiquing. It’s the most stupid argument You could choose… Recently I red research paper on identifying long non-conding RNAs in cytosol. It was written very poorly. To many references, not enough information in paper itself. So what? I shouldn’t critique authors for making paper which is basically only a list of other papers…?
Also if PS allows you only to make this kind of signatures change it to GIMP.

Ray, we talked at Px about this already, I'll do it for free for ya, You've seen my work already :D

Example in my signature ;D

Back