• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MIP...Owned in Open.

so mighty your saying everytime u do something on tibia u check your follow attack. Second is that yes we have a bunch of people in our guild but were all of them on? Not even half were on you fucken foreign shit and people kept asking to join us because they obiously know whos the better side. I mean if u rather face 25 on 5 there would be no diffrence you would still run to a fucken defense am i not right ?

btw sven my guild was created for the war rofl but go ahead talk about things you don't know about and the first day we had like 15 members because others were still in other guilds but once again go run your mouth and do nothing in game.

btw who are you ingame?

so mighty your saying everytime u do something on tibia u check your follow attack. Second is that yes we have a bunch of people in our guild but were all of them on? Not even half were on you fucken foreign shit and people kept asking to join us because they obiously know whos the better side. I mean if u rather face 25 on 5 there would be no diffrence you would still run to a fucken defense am i not right ?

No I don't, only when I go OB. Wich Rena obviously didn't. And that's what I mean, you let a bunch of randoms join, that's why your guild will fall. In every sneak you do, you start killing each other. Thats a great team spirit.

No offence but you're a nobody

-edit-

Lol @ the sucky hotkeys.

lol on callin him a nobody.. Hes been around alot more than u and has done more than you on this server =)

btw guys can i be down 2?? ehehe

no, but they do know that MIP dosnt allow randoms to join as you do thats why they ask to join you and not mip

if you r-tards knew anything about the way i recruit then you would be able to talk and NO i don't let a lot of random idiots join my guild just everyone in the server hates mip because they pa too much and shit and want to kill them so when 595349508 people come to the ob's it's not my fault in the ob i only brought about 15 people WITH me.

Yes i did do a stupid mistake i didn't check if follow attack was on or not because i never use it period so i never have to check it woohoo gratz you fragged the almighty renacashi because i made a mistake it won't happen again i promise you that and if your gonna gank on deaths, Alex has died what 7 times this war now? jeez mans learns some of theses of pvps mans i r talk of like the swe's

jeje@u

Yea seriously be proud about winning wohoo. Look @ ur lvl's, u just bot around the whole day using a char to block the way of, that's fair.

And seriously Pierce, even if you had follow on ur still a retard u died. U were level 293, highest on server, uber fast, u could run out easy but hey, guess what? ur a fucktard

if you r-tards knew anything about the way i recruit then you would be able to talk and NO i don't let a lot of random idiots join my guild just everyone in the server hates mip because they pa too much and shit and want to kill them so when 595349508 people come to the ob's it's not my fault in the ob i only brought about 15 people WITH me.

Yes i did do a stupid mistake i didn't check if follow attack was on or not because i never use it period so i never have to check it woohoo gratz you fragged the almighty renacashi because i made a mistake it won't happen again i promise you that and if your gonna gank on deaths, Alex has died what 7 times this war now? jeez mans learns some of theses of pvps mans i r talk of like the swe's

jeje@u

So? You could make em leave ur battle.. if ur so good and can fight with 15 ppl, then kill those that aint with u? Then we will se how good you guys are, when you have alot more enemies and your outnumbered..

Gongratz for winning the ob. But..
I just wanna tell you that you just made us happy, cya on the battelfield / Schteekarn.

There was at least 15 from MIP guild alone...and at LEAST another 15 from non-guild players supporting MIP.

You guys were evenly matched.

Good job in all, both sides made frags, but only 1 team came out on top.

FAT BOYS FOR LIFE!

haha, we were 17 ppl when i counted when we lined up, and not a guy more, so quit that bullshit about "atleast 15+15", cuz u know it isnt true. U must have seen that u were ALOT more then we were, else ure officially declared as a retard.
Ah well, that loss means nothing to us, it was just fun to see Renacashi die 10 secs into the ob and first of all :thumbup:
however this war haven't even started. The start means nothing, it's the end that counts

Hail MiP!

HAHa the funny thing about that movie is that one person from your guild said there were 17 and that we need to lern to count and theres what 30 on that boat party unless we dont know how to count. Also i think its funy how you guys are all focused on rena dieing are you really that obsessed with how good he is and if hes botting all the time why dont you kill him? Wait you cant? Thats for sure and the reason he didnt run out of it was cause your entire team on screen mwalled a box around him i was standing right there and atleast he came back even though he really didnt need to considering all you guys did was run to 2 diffrent defenses and the bring in noob chars and dont say they werent you because they came in purposefully trying to get to the front. You guys also rather face us your entire guild against 15 of us lol sure if thats what u want sorry that your hated on the server maybe you should just leave or you coule be like alex and take his computer to school lawl. Every server renas played hes gotten the highest lol.

HAHa the funny thing about that movie is that one person from your guild said there were 17 and that we need to lern to count and theres what 30 on that boat party unless we dont know how to count. Also i think its funy how you guys are all focused on rena dieing are you really that obsessed with how good he is and if hes botting all the time why dont you kill him? Wait you cant? Thats for sure and the reason he didnt run out of it was cause your entire team on screen mwalled a box around him i was standing right there and atleast he came back even though he really didnt need to considering all you guys did was run to 2 diffrent defenses and the bring in noob chars and dont say they werent you because they came in purposefully trying to get to the front. You guys also rather face us your entire guild against 15 of us lol sure if thats what u want sorry that your hated on the server maybe you should just leave or you coule be like alex and take his computer to school lawl. Every server renas played hes gotten the highest lol.

That's nothing to be proud of, then he is the nolifer who doesn't do anything else then OT?
And each OB he join, he dies. I wouldn't keep playing if I were him ;o

he barely gets on during the day cause theres like 300 people on average on during the day and atleast hes willing to die for his team. He also still keeps up with his level after he dies. Why dont you guys just leave the server everyone hates you and renas better than all of you he came and got the highest level in 2 days or less. Then stopped for awhile to play rl tibia. And whats your name in game i still havnt seen you post it ;]

Back