• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Misq011] Mapping Thread!

Templeeee_hewxphh.PNG

Poland think they have the main language and that everyone talks polish...

Why r u commenting on his server, who cares if its a PL server?
Its not like he made the server for you to play it, he made it for his polish fellas.
So seriously get lost.

Also he posted the pic to show his mapping off, and not his server.

Its not like he made the server for you to play it, he made it for his polish fellas.
So seriously get lost.

thats why i sed, WHY PL? i wanna play it, but since i dont play polish servers..
but this is a difference. i would play this, even i was the only english speakin person on the bloody server, and now, quit the offtopic.

So seriously get lost.

I wont get lost ;) and i comment what i want to and iff it is not his server why he got teleports then? that doesnt make any sence and what neon already said polacks only care about them self thats why i was in a swedish dutch germany's team vs polacks few years ago in war in real tibia because they tough they could kill all non polacks people but we changed it ;)

anyway
@Misq011 your last picture looks nice ;)

Back