• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

missing 2 src files

BulawOw

Soul of Shinobi
Solutions
Reaction score
So i downloaded latest otclient, did nohing t any files just wanted to compile it, so after some conpiling problems maked by me i finaly fix them and run into error with src files in otclient, i dont think the problem is caused by me thats why made this post.

The 2 Errors are
Code:
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'lua.cpp': No such file or directory

could u navigate me where possibly those files can be i cannot rly find them : /

Change the #includes from <lua.hpp> to <luajit/lua.hpp>, the package include folder now contains luajit folder instead of the headers/source files directly inside includes folder.

Change the #includes from <lua.hpp> to <luajit/lua.hpp>, the package include folder now contains luajit folder instead of the headers/source files directly inside includes folder.

perfect

1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(49,1): warning C4005: 'LUA_UNSIGNED': macro redefinition
1>C:\vcpkg\installed\x86-windows\include\luaconf.h(537): message : see previous definition of 'LUA_UNSIGNED' (compiling source file ..\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(85,22): error C2371: 'lua_Unsigned': redefinition; different basic types
1>C:\vcpkg\installed\x86-windows\include\lua.h(96): message : see declaration of 'lua_Unsigned'
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(161,1): warning C4005: 'luaL_newlib': macro redefinition
1>C:\vcpkg\installed\x86-windows\include\lauxlib.h(120): message : see previous definition of 'luaL_newlib' (compiling source file ..\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(272,47): error C3861: 'luaL_checkint': identifier not found
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(277,48): error C3861: 'luaL_checkint': identifier not found
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(283,11): error C3861: 'luaL_checkint': identifier not found
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(307,19): error C3861: 'luaL_checkint': identifier not found
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(312,20): error C3861: 'luaL_checkint': identifier not found
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(321,11): error C3861: 'luaL_checkint': identifier not found
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(322,11): error C3861: 'luaL_optint': identifier not found
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(347,9): warning C4244: 'initializing': conversion from 'unsigned __int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Sekin\OneDrive\Pulpit\otclient-cache-for-all\src\framework\luaengine\lbitlib.cpp(372,3): error C3861: 'luaL_register': identifier not found
1>luavaluecasts.cpp

what now ? :S

I followed all of all tutorials to compile, fix this one Change the #includes from <lua.hpp> to <luajit / lua.hpp>
there is no solution always with the same defect.
when you go to compile you don't find it
all lines are like that.

it doesn’t work either.
VS 17, VS 19, vcpkg, tfs-sdk-3.2, boost_1_66_0, boost_1_62_0.

I've done everything in troubleshooting.
there is no solution for that devil.
of the best tutorials, doing everything right there is no solution.
I will give up on that. 1 week is too much.
\vcpkg\forgottenserver\src\luascript.h(23,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)

i just wanted to compile this for 64x, microsoft has to take a stork and organize the system more.

Attachments

Back