• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Missing Creatures bug

Spaikin

Reaction score
Heey, I am pretty new on this, so I'm not good at this at all.
When I start my server (forgottenserver Mystic Spirit 9.60) it comes alot of bugs saying that its missing creatures like lady bug etc, but I have imported them to the remere's map editor and I have also put them in the folder "monsters" in the Server folder, what else do I need to make? I am new at this so I dont know that much about it, and I have been trying to look for a newer monsterpack etc, but I guess im using the newest.

I would be really glad if somebody could help me with this. If you need any more information, just say what you need and I will try to explain, sorry for my bad english.

Thanks,
Spaikin

If you look in the monsters.xml file you see lines with the already added monsters. You can just add a new line with the name of the monster and the right directory/lua file.

Back