• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Missing libgmp-10.dll

Kirtash

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just finished compiling the last TFS and when i open the .exe it returns an error; 'Missing libgmp-10.dll', anyone knows how to fix it?
I compiled it with Dev-Cpp

Thanks!

The thing is that I have an already compiled file in the same folder that works perfectly, and doesnt ask for DLLs :s

I already read that, but it doesn't works for me.

For more info Im using:
:: W7 64bit
:: DevCpp 4.9.9.2

And for more funny things when I press Compile&Run the error message is "Missing libxml2-2.dll in your system".

The already compiled version of TFS runs normally in my System ( I didn't compile it)

Oh sorry.
Didn't realize it was premium board.

Which version are you using? Maybe I can compile it for you.

Well, actually I wanted to compile it myself so I want to make some changes in sources, but I can't compile it. I don't know why it return me all that .dll errors :S

Thanks. Gonna check ;)

- - - Updated - - -

It still not working, now says I'm missing lua5.1.dll xD, I'm about to start crying!

Because those are the needed .dlls you need for running the OT.

Which version are you using?

Distributions
You can download OpenTibia DLL Pack there.

i have this issu while try to compile otclient with cmake 3.4.2
i have done all step maybe my variable set are wrong?

C:\CMake\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\MinGW\lib;C:\MinGW\include <<< i installed MinGW and CMake in my local disk C:\

Back