• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mission Idea

KiD CuDi.

Reaction score
Jon already knows of this but just postiong to remind him

as new missions are coming in my idea is to add missions that reward you with killing a boss a lot like in real tibia.

take sea serpents for example you get 100 kill them go to the npc she tps you to the room and you kill a boss which drops 1 token and some rare items.

this would make people want to push for each mission they get without inflating the tokens currency

hope you like it..

Finish mission, npc asks do you want to attempt killing one of Slains custom bosses in order for more xp and rewards? yes/no

room with mystic flame to exit..if you kill boss you will be rewarded with more experience from the boss, if you leave through mystic flame you failed and take half xp from the mission you completed. all the bosses will be custom and tested based on level so its doable but hard for everyone.

and also to add if you fail the mission you dont get the chance of getting one of these "rare" missions for like 5 hours. and as a reward like tokens

Last edited:
I say bonuses after mission 100. Like 200,300 and so on. Also I vote for new monsters, like the old ideas we had on old slain. example: 100 hellhounds.

completely agree signed but i think he needs to focus whats on his plate already he has a lot to do as is but hellllll ye

so lets make a list of possible things then why not...

100 Demons - 1 Ushriel
100 Grim Reapers - 1 Death (Custom Grim Reaper Boss)
100 Giant Spiders - Old Widow
etc...

Craig i was thinking more you get a 1 in 10 chance say, and you get tped when you turn in your mission but first he asks you if you want to go there.