• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mitch4ll's Mapping Thread

well heres some old ones anyway
city2.jpg

banditcamp.jpg

destructzar2.jpg

castle.jpg

@up like i said, they all semi-rushed, since they were mapped around my A-level exams :/

I am now on summer holidays, so will spend more time, but thanks.

@up i think he was trying to make it like it goes underwater? like the supports? i don't know, thats my opinion of it but i do agree that the trees need editing and all the details.

I really like that bridge actually ;)

INB4BUTTHURTMAPPERS!

Guys, just help him out, and just point out his mistakes(with proper explanations), at least he is not Paulo Torres(Who was conceited) and would not listen to no one, give him proper constructive criticism.

Example:

I do not like X, because it does not go well with Y, therefore you should use Z.

Atleast he is trying and he is not asking to spoon feed him, like the guys in script request!

Last edited:
Btw all those screenshots are from my highrate server x500000.. Thats why the mapping is like that, although i did state i would use some of the map for my low rate, i might just remap it by doing it properly and not just trying to finish the map.. :3 keep checking to see the difference.. I wanna prove you all wrong :)

Back