• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mitt Romney vs Barack Obama

Who will become the president of USA?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
I'm watching this right now, it's really interesting :)

[video=youtube;QEpCrcMF5Ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpCrcMF5Ps[/video]

Last edited:
Wasn't Obama blacker?

As Hopsin said in his song named "Nocuturnal Rainbows":

Obama's president, so? What's he represent?
Just because the *****'s half black don't mean he's Heaven-sent
You're clueless to evidence and all the minds he's messin' with
His charm and smile hasn't got my ass up out this debt for shit
Frontin' like he's truly Jesus
And all you fools believe it
The change he's making isn't good, that's just how you conceived it
It's like we all broker than ever, it's due to reasons
Dealing with self-beneficial plans and the movement he's with
Illuminati, or whatever the fuck they go by

One is white, the other black, so they can go make an oreo, and that child will be the PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING USA, HAPPY?

You think USA is fucked up? México is fucked up with Peña Nieto, I hope he gets murdered before he enters as president.

I don't even know how Romney is giving Obama a run for his money. Low information voters... I suppose. ;_;;;

BTW, before anybody start putting words in my mouth; I'm not saying Obama is perfect, it's actually the total opposite. He's disappointed me in a lot of areas, but when you put Obama side by side with Romney, it's a no contest. Romney is just so awful it make Obama look a lot better. It's just sad that we have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

[video=youtube;EQwrB1vu74c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=related[/video]

I don't even know how Romney is giving Obama a run for his money. Low information voters... I suppose. ;_;;;

BTW, before anybody start putting words in my mouth; I'm not saying Obama is perfect, it's actually the total opposite. He's disappointed me in a lot of areas, but when you put Obama side by side with Romney, it's a no contest. Romney is just so awful it make Obama look a lot better. It's just sad that we have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

You should just see the elections in México, a woman that just cleaned her house "idk how they say to those womans", a normal man that didn't study for politics, a man that doesn't know how to read in english, and doesn't know the prices of the meat and a whole bunch of things, and the other one was decent, but he didn't won. :/

Amiroslo for the president

tumblr_m9aiv2F24C1qbuptc.gif

Back