• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Miwinux Lifethread | Galana

simkal

Reaction score
The life of Miwinux

I will play with passion for the game, I'll explore every part of the game one by one.
I will play completely solo. No friends. I'll make all quests and such.
Without bot, lurk this thread if you have passion for tibia.

First Pic:
xkou9t.png

Last edited:
You're level 2, you'll get boared. At the start you always have that spirit, but then it dies.

Why play without friends?
Because i want to. Also as i said, i want to enjoy the gameplay. But sure, maybe i'll find someoneto maybe help me with quests etc.

You're level 2, you'll get boared. At the start you always have that spirit, but then it dies.
Maybe you are right, but I will try as long as i can. I've wanted to do this for a few weeks now.

More pix
74396927.png

53022133.png

77921749.png

Will cont towmorrow.

36064028.png

Lulz trying to copy the style they played in the screenshots of tibia.com? XDD

Nah, i want to get the best graphic view of tibia, i don't really enjoy it while it's stretched out so much :)

There's an option for that, don't have tibia on this pc, but look in the options for "Don't stretch image" or something similar, so the screen will look the same, but your side bar and chat will all be much bigger, trust me, it's awesome.

You have premium?
Not yet, but i will eventually buy it. :)
There's an option for that, don't have tibia on this pc, but look in the options for "Don't stretch image" or something similar, so the screen will look the same, but your side bar and chat will all be much bigger, trust me, it's awesome.
I do use that. :)

- - - Updated - - -

More Pictures.

72401671.png

95557167.png

23810255.png

11344804.png

17519293.png

16105489.png

Last edited:
Back