• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Mmm Question about Which Its the best company to get a dedicated and about security

ChickenRobot

Reaction score
How the tittle said, i want to know a Very nice company to get a dedicated server mines on mochahost.com expires on 28, so i just have 3 days so mmm.. i want quick answers please ...and about security which its the best security for ot mine ot it's Xivarian Online - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG and 1 day ago someone from other otserver hack my local pc and i lost connection to internet like 10 minutes he show me on a picture a tittle he is from IAAAFA United States Technology Academy, and he told me he hack shadowcores and searz with 3000 connections, thats why i am asking for this atm he didnt hack my server , but i don't wanna he do on a future , if anyone can help me it's gonna be great , I dont know if it's enough explained.....

Kind Regards ,
ChickenRobot

Back