• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MMO] Realm of the Mad God

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Someone posted on a thread here about this game not so long ago.
I never heard of such thing so I might just wanna try it out since I had nothing to do.

Ever since, I became addicted to it.

The game is called Realm of the Mad God: Realm of the Mad God

fk7dpd.png

It is exactly like a medieval era MMO, but I picture it more intensified action rather than role-play.
There are multiple objectives in the game, unlocking all classes, defeating the mad god Oryx, mastering your character and many more.

Here is a picture of me in-game in a realm called the Abyss of the Demon, it is accessible after killing a God (it drops a cave entrance for 2 minutes for everyone to get in).

90n3x2.png

Need in-game info? Wild Shadow Wikis | Wild Shadow Forums

Trust me, once you understand the game and know how to play, you'll get hooked so easily and so fast, you'll play this for hours everyday just like me.

very najs and cool game, i used to play but got tired already =/ but still nice, will play a little now

@edit
they've done nice little updates since the last time i've played =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very addictive.

Made a level 9 wizard, and died. :(

hello, i was a tibia/openTibia player 2 years ago.

Recently, I came across the game Realm of the Mad God: Realm of the Mad God

I was wondering if its possible to create a ROTMG Private Server somehow, same as its possible with Open Tibia to create private servers.

I post about my question here in the Open Tibia forums, since here are many Open Tibia developers, and maby you could help creating a ROTMG private server,, if it's interesting for you.

Thanks for all comments and help

I think there is no need o a private server or this kind o game :) go play it! i play it ,too!

Was fun for a bit. Then some Orix or Onyx stuff killed me and I got reseted :/

Oryx

Yeah, I got a level 20 paladin on there with a skysplitter sword.
It is fun for awhile, but it gets boring; take a break and you'll temporarily enjoy it again.

Oryx

Yeah, I got a level 20 paladin on there with a skysplitter sword.
It is fun for awhile, but it gets boring; take a break and you'll temporarily enjoy it again.

Well, tomorrow (today, ugh) morning I'll play.
Do you always love everything if you die?
Gimme an answer so I decide whether to play or not.

Well, tomorrow (today, ugh) morning I'll play.
Do you always love everything if you die?
Gimme an answer so I decide whether to play or not.

If no real money is involved, it's not a bad thing to laugh when you die.
Sometimes it happens to me, I die, then I just laugh. It's a game after all.

Those graphics make me lawl my ass off. Its kinda awesome.. Im def guna try it

Got to lvl 8 on a mage, didn't know when you die its over lol

Last edited:
Im actually with a 8/8 Wizard, 7/8 Warrior and a thinking about maxing a huntress since I got a coral bow today...
Really love this game, earnt about 1000 USD from selling defs and stuff.

Im actually with a 8/8 Wizard, 7/8 Warrior and a thinking about maxing a huntress since I got a coral bow today...
Really love this game, earnt about 1000 USD from selling defs and stuff.

do people actually buy items on this game? lol
well, might have changed, since last time i tried this game was like a year ago.

Back