• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Moc Naturki, Biggest jester and douche on the server?

Whizper

Reaction score
So I'm not sure this is under the correct part of the forum but I'll post it here since I dont know where else to put it.

Recently during the past 2-3 days one player has particularly stood out to me during my time on Shadowcore, and not in a good way at all.

This player is named " Moc Naturki " this person without reason or with any gain whatsoever just sets his goal to ruin for everyone else by magic walling between sio and blockers, lure an extreme amount of mobs, block off spawns for over 15 minutes and everything else that you can think off that would screw up your hunting/gaming he will and does do it.

So my question here is what can be done, does anyone think that he deserves some punishment in game perhaps?
Or is there any rule that he is breaking by doing theese things, I'm sure this comes as no surprise to alot of people that have
hunted in either Hive or at draken wall.

If he is not breaking any rules I would just like to give a heads up to everyone who reads this that " Moc Naturki " is not to be trusted in any matter in the game as far as I've seen and experienced.

Best regards, Whizper.

Back