• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mock fly system v 1.0

i released it with some proposital bugs because i dont want see some noobs (noobs like this: how to edit config.lua, why i copy my IP to config.lua i got error, and noos taht dont know copy their otserv aredess to website) using this system. (and noobs who dont know nothing about otserv and want open a PO server)

So i dont want see it on noob PO servers ;D

if they want use they fix it :)

thanks for this..need some modifications..but with this, i can make my own fly'system.

//yourlib is totally crazy o_O'

Hi mock i am having a Stack overflow error... this is one of the bug that script have to fix or something in my otserv?
PS: Amazing bug exploration... nice Works
PS2 : in otfans your signature hava a image of DBOT ...a new project?

[24/08/2010 09:28:27] [Error - MoveEvent::executeStep] Call stack overflow.

Why this happen? iam flying but some time this happen and i cannot go ou o temple withot give a cient error msg

Wow Mock, Nice...

The most weird is a function which abuse a bug to create tile!(didnt even realised about it). You shouldn't use bugs but... i kinda like it:eek:.

You've got my approval xP

mock sorry but i don't have logout.lua in creature script and exactly where i put the "fly.login(cid)" because i put in login.lua but give me error

Ive found that this script will also be perfect to use when I test my map im working on. :) Thanks once more Mock, you're awesome.

Could someone rewrite the script so that after use Items change our appearance and we can not use spells then dopeiro You can use this system

Back