• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mod] Advanced Hotkeys

And I can Remove the use of:
Select Object
Clear Object

Hotkey To use the runes, mana etc, my server is based on 7.6
So please help !!

Hi all!

My dream the last few weeks has been to play Tibia with the same kind of controls that we see in other MMORPGS. That means being able to use WASD (or any other movement keys) to move, while using other hotkeys (ex: QERFCXZT) to use spells or items. Finally, with the help of the community (HUGE SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU TO nogenem45) and all the foundation work for the OTClient, I've been able to do this.

QA53ynY.png

Below you can see the chat toggle button. Green means ready to type, red means hotkeys are on.
t0XncsK.png

I accomplished this by modifying two previously made modules. These two are: game_console and game_hotkeys.

Download link for new game_console module

Download link for new game_hotkeys_advanced

Download link for my entire OTClient (incase something doesn't work with your version)

Installation:

1. Download both files above.

2. Overwrite your old game_console folder with the new one. This will disable your chat unless you hit Enter.

3. Overwrite your old game_hotkeys folder with the new one. It will load new default hotkeys, or you can set your own.

4. Movement is handled with these 8 keywords:
  • Walk North
  • Look North
  • Walk East
  • Look East
  • Walk South
  • Look South
  • Walk West
  • Look West

5. By default, the hotkeys WASD and Shift+WASD are used to control movement. You may change these if you want. So if you'd like to change your move up key to T for example, just keybind T, and set the text to Move North. If you want to set G as south, just bind the key, and type Move South, etc etc.

Note: Hotkeys are disabled when the chat is active!

How can I disable hotkeys when I'm editing some hotkey on hotkey window?
Everytime I write"exura" on some new hotkey my character moves to left because A is programmed to walk west, and etc.

How can I make to save hotkeys? Everytime I log into a new character the hotkeys are cleaned, and when I log again on that first character that I created some hotkeys, those hotkeys have been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back