• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action [MOD]Alchemy System - New UPDATE!

No Problem! Also remember that you can edit it, how ever you want and make the recipes different. just experiment!!

Och, this system was already very good but now it's simply amazing. Soul4soul and of course 375311, you've done a great job guys! Though I dislike the recipes a bit (how's changing warrior helmets to a potion an alchemy?) but it should be configured for each ots separatly so no big deal. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a question
This script includes the effects of "potion of strength", "potion of dexterity", "potion of endurance", etc?

no I eliminated it due to some bugs, but I'll try to fix it and releace it in the future.

=] im glad you guys like it.
Och, this system was already very good but now it's simply amazing. Soul4soul and of course 375311, you've done a great job guys! Though I dislike the recipes a bit (how's changing warrior helmets to a potion an alchemy?) but it should be configured for each ots separatly so no big deal. Thanks.
well its for addon items. i did that so i dont need to have an NPC selling them.

how we take the item 2217 to learn alchemy ?

And how we mix the items now ?
No more lever ?

get the item from a quest? or just add it back to the NPC ur self.
no more lever just throw the box of ingredients onto the fire pit

you guys should also note that the npc wont sell you recipes for items with a crack next to them. be creative and put them in quests.

and im pretty sure 375311 said it early but u can use any container with 9 or more slots for alchemy but if u use the alchemy kit you have a better chance of making the item

look at the picture on the first page it the thing labeld "2" - example location. its item id is 1426

how do I make other recipes? I can only do antidote, other recipes say that I have not learned or do not have appropriate level of alchemy, but you already got to level platinum coin, bought platinum coin recipe, but still not working ... learned in the book is only antidote potion, I tried to use the recipe of platinum and still does not appear in the cookbook learned ...

sorry bad english :D

how do I make other recipes? I can only do antidote, other recipes say that I have not learned or do not have appropriate level of alchemy, but you already got to level platinum coin, bought platinum coin recipe, but still not working ... learned in the book is only antidote potion, I tried to use the recipe of platinum and still does not appear in the cookbook learned ...

sorry bad english :D

i just tested it again on a brand new character and everything worked. do u get any console errors? and remember u have to use the recipe page first before you can make the item.

me and 375311 will test it again.

I will waiting for that update...
ill talk with 375311 maybe we will release the special actions for the alchemy items. philospher stones, potions, mummydoll, spider toy love potion etc.... but this is still 375311's system so ill let him decide.

yes yes, I know I have to see the images of the first page, but I did everything right this is that the antidote works normally, but you do not already platinum coin, and I already bought the recipe from the npc platinum coin and all right but in my cookbook does not appear, please pass me the id of the item that is on the black side of the gold to platinum coin, I am thinking I used the wrong item then.

but let's test it: D apart from that the script is very very very very excellent.

Congratulations to you. : D

it is itemid 10608.
oh also the old system and new system use the storage values slightly differently. so you really should go into ur database and delete every storage value from 50000 to 50030.

do something for me.
say
/storage PLAYERNAME,50002
if it says 0
then say
/storage PLAYERNAME,50002, -1

Last edited:
hmm for delete in dataabase, i open my database, click

Table:player_storage is that?

and table have PLAYER ID.. | KEY.. | VALUE

where i see the storage value? in key or in value?? my value no have any 50000~50030 but in KEY have lots XD

key. actually if u click on key it will sort them in number order. then just put a check next to every key between 50000-50030. and then scroll down to the bottom and delete them. after that everything SHOULD work. oh also make sure noone is online when you do that.

Back