• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MOD] Anti Cavebot System w/ Basic Anti Scripting Bypass

Does this work on 3884 0.4 and if so, do I need to restart the server for it to take effect? Im trying to do /cavebot playername and theres no chest appearing..

This was created for versions above 8.6.

@CaioSilva, the only source edit required would be to doSteerCreature(cid, pos) added in. Other than that it would be a few tweaks to the lua scripts.

i REALLY wish this would work on my server :( but it wont let anyone attack ANYTHING except for the Training monk... whats wrong with it?!

- - - Updated - - -

i have 0.4.0 8.6 tfs

You mentioned updating this to work on the latest rev, any word on that?

Will release version 4 whenever I get the chance, should be soonish.

Decided to discontinue this. It's obsolete for the most part and I came up with a new method. I may release the new method in the future, but I'm currently running a server and using it.
If you're really interested in it than stop by on the server and test it out. I might be able to work something out on a case by case basis, but I won't be releasing anything for awhile.

Back