• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(MOD) Lottery System TFS 0.4

when i try to add this i create the table and name it Lottery Sytem, and then it asks for a field name and a field type what does this mean?

will this work if i use sqlite browser?
No. If you use SQLite database you should change it to MySQL. It's really simple.
when i try to add this i create the table and name it Lottery Sytem, and then it asks for a field name and a field type what does this mean?
Remove that table from database and just execute this ('SQL' in phpmyadmin):
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `lottery_system` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `date` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `item_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `item_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=9 ;

What does this do?

Lua:
if (#list == 0) then
    return true
end
Every 'globalevent' must 'return true' or TFS will show in server console error 'Could not execute event "event name"!'.

ok i used this script and now i get this error
Loading Lottery System.xml...[Error - ScriptingManager::loadFromXml] Cannot load mod mods/Lottery System.xml
[11/09/2014 19:15:27] Line: 19, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

i cant find what is missing..

ok i used this script and now i get this error
Loading Lottery System.xml...[Error - ScriptingManager::loadFromXml] Cannot load mod mods/Lottery System.xml
[11/09/2014 19:15:27] Line: 19, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

i cant find what is missing..
copy it again

Is it possible to work this with tfs 1.0? I tried but no luck and theres none for tfs 1.0

Back