• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell [MOD/LUA] Ninpou: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Substitute Skill)

well i haven't tested it in latest tfs

TFS 0.3.6
its free to download here @downloads/distributions

Can you also edit this so this effect happens 0,1%
like i block now some hits and then the effect appears not as a spell
and if lucky the teleport effect comes it teleports to same place but damage become 0 and hit someone back with melee 2x the max hit of melee and push him 1-3 sqm away?

Can you also edit this so this effect happens 0,1%
like i block now some hits and then the effect appears not as a spell
and if lucky the teleport effect comes it teleports to same place but damage become 0 and hit someone back with melee 2x the max hit of melee and push him 1-3 sqm away?
wtf??:confused:

Lua version didn't work tfs 8.5 crying damson 0.3.5pl i think
i dont know what mod version is but with lua if i put the whole script melee of players and gms etc does no damage also spells that need target doesn't work anymore so i put away that code from login.lua now it's normal but the script still doesn't work and it keeps saying that it is arleady casted after few deaths lol

hm discard the mod, anyway i dont like scripting in there anymore

problems with the mod

if anyone is getting an error when loading the mod it is because of a simple space on the very top of the lua. Compare the original one with this one.
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]<[/COLOR]?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mod name="Kawarimi" version="1.0" author="Cybermaster" contact="otland.net" enabled="yes">
<event type="login" name="Kawarimi" event="script"><![CDATA[
function onLogin(cid)
    registerCreatureEvent(cid, "kawarimi")
    return true
end]]></event>

<event type="attack" name="kawarimi" event="script"><![CDATA[
function onAttack(cid, target)
    if (isPlayer(target)) and getPlayerStorageValue(target, 14680) == 1 then
        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 54)
        doCreatureAddHealth(cid, -getPlayerLevel(target))
        pos = getPlayerPosition(target)
        doSendMagicEffect(pos, 67)
        doSendAnimatedText(pos, "Kawarimi!", math.random(1,255))
    local safe = {
                {x=math.random(pos.x+2,pos.x+2), y=math.random(pos.y+2,pos.y+2), z=pos.z},
                {x=math.random(pos.x-2,pos.x-2), y=math.random(pos.y-2,pos.y-2), z=pos.z},
                {x=math.random(pos.x+2,pos.x+2), y=math.random(pos.y-2,pos.y-2), z=pos.z},
                {x=math.random(pos.x-2,pos.x-2), y=math.random(pos.y+2,pos.y+2), z=pos.z}
                 }
        for i = 1, #safe do
            rand = math.random(1, #safe)
                if(queryTileAddThing(target, safe[rand]) == RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) then
                    doTeleportThing(target, safe[rand], true)
                end
        end
        doSendDistanceShoot(pos, getPlayerPosition(target), 35)
        setPlayerStorageValue(target, 14680, 0)
        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(target), 10)
    return true
    end
end]]></event>

<instant name="Kawarimi no Jutsu" words="kawarimi" lvl="30" mana="200" needlearn="0" event="script"><![CDATA[
    function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 14680) ~= 1 then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 14680, 1)
        doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"Kawarimi no Jutsu casted.")
        return true
    else
        doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You have already casted Kawarimi no Jutsu on you.")
        return false
    end
end]]></instant>
</mod>

Also there is a problem with the script, while the kawarimi is on or active the player can't attack no one not even a creature and can't use battle target spell.

Last edited:
So what about that of being able to attack?
I haven't even used the spell and no one can attack, just as the server starts if I have the spell in creaturescripts, all attack all the time is blocked, has this been solved?

I'm using TFS .4 lattest rev.

well this is really outdated
i'd need to check the script again

Back