• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent [MOD] Map Changing

the error is in doTeleportThing(cid, getPlayerMasterPos(cid)) for me. When i take of the "login script" it works.. but like i said before all players wont come on same map ;/

yeah. that used to be an error for me, but for some reason my server is ok with it now..I don't understand. I can't fix it without there being a problem when I test it, lol.

my god character can login with the script and no error where shown. But the god doesn't teleport to the other locations..

got it to work now. The problem was that on my chars the townid was not set in the sql file. After set it to 1 i succefully logged in and the mapchange worked good. :)

Anyone that know how to make that account with accnumber 1 will spawn in in same spawn and account with accnumber 2 will spawn in another spawn?:) Can pay for a solution ;)

actually im a bit busy, but an unconventional way todo it, would to make a tile that teleports a player to a certain position if he steps in it,

like if accountnumber = 2 then teleport player to pos.
and just put the tile in temple coords. whenever the other team gets teleported there they get sent to the opposite temple ;p kinda ghetto but should work.

Ah, know what u mean. Will try make it ;P

Last edited:
Okay, a few errors. I've tried changing the map into 3 different towd ids in this format

Umm, It only teleports to the 2nd and 4th town id.
Wow. Than it bugs out and only teleports you to the 4th Town ID.
It teleports to the same town some times, and when It teleports t

ah yeah i realize that, the bug is you cant have a higher town id than the max number of towns in array.

say you have 3 towns, the highest number u can have is 3. (2,3,1)
kinda a bad flaw but i cant fix atm.

Script is hosted on my war ot. All working now. Both teams come on different places with tile teleportation ;). Once again thanks Syntax :)

ah yeah i realize that, the bug is you cant have a higher town id than the max number of towns in array.

say you have 3 towns, the highest number u can have is 3. (2,3,1)
kinda a bad flaw but i cant fix atm.

Lua:
RDM = config.temples[math.random(1,#config.temples)]

[24/08/2009 07:55:47] Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
[24/08/2009 07:55:47] buffer:eek:nThink

[24/08/2009 07:55:47] attempt to index a boolean value
[24/08/2009 07:55:47] stack traceback:
[24/08/2009 07:55:47] [C]: in function 'doTeleportThing'
[24/08/2009 07:55:47] [string "loadBuffer"]:9: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:2>
[24/08/2009 07:55:47] [Error - GlobalEvents::think] Couldn't execute event: Map Change.

^ Doesn't work. =/

Wait you want me to manually set town ids to all characters that get made? Are you joking..

Isnt there a way every (X) hours, it'll switch from one map to the other to the other and rotates?

Like damn.. I need this so bad I already mapped out the cities and new towns and other areas to fight in..

For all you kids who say it Doesnt work then either your a noob at installing it or you using the Wrong Distro. Syntax tested the script and it worked on 0.3.5 So it works and if it doesnt work for you thats your Damn Fault Alright

Back