• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MOD perfect Svargrond Arena System!

So, I used this arena script and all - I fixed the positions etc etc, yet, I cannot go through a portal + the mobs doesn't spawn?

How can i solve this?

So, I used this arena script and all - I fixed the positions etc etc, yet, I cannot go through a portal + the mobs doesn't spawn?

How can i solve this?
the movement script look for an "uid" included in the default map, after find its uid decide the pos where to spawn the monster, make you sure you have set those uid correctly.

error

When I enter the protal after paying the NPC, I get this error:

Code:
[Error - MoveEvents Interface]
buffer:onStepIn
Description:
[string "loadBuffer"]:69: attempt to index local 'SpawnPos' (a boolean
stack traceback:
        [string "loadBuffer"]:69: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:2>

When I walk into the portal a second time I get kicked to the "kick position" with the message: "You have been kicked.!"

Help would be appreciated :$

as in script: 42300 first and:
PHP:
RoomsACT = {42301, 42302, 42303, 42304, 42305, 42306, 42307, 42308, 42309}

Last edited:
When I enter the protal after paying the NPC, I get this error:

Code:
[Error - MoveEvents Interface]
buffer:onStepIn
Description:
[string "loadBuffer"]:69: attempt to index local 'SpawnPos' (a boolean
stack traceback:
        [string "loadBuffer"]:69: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:2>

When I walk into the portal a second time I get kicked to the "kick position" with the message: "You have been kicked.!"

Help would be appreciated :$
Same as Momilia do you have marked with UID central of each room? Check with my map were should be there.

Do you using posted script? Have you arena monsters into monsters.xml It must work with this MOD, check correctly all. Post your informations on console please.

Tom could set me into the fashion arena rl map svargond hehe I do not know how I would be very grateful!
And can you tell me how to do what.. and where... ;S and what id in teleport and other? plx

Last edited:
Back