• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [MOD] Reset/Reborn system + highscore V2.0

So which is the point of this... better you stay at level 349 and dont get downgraded :S

@Knight God
Yes, i may add it later.

@kito2
This could be used for several stuff, since the resets are saved, you could add quest/items/places/skills... or w/e u want for people that have X amount of resets. Also you could make a "reborn vocation", or set more exp/mana to reborned players. Is all up to you.

@all
This script sucks, and is kinda buggy, since i'll be using this for my own ot, i'll have to remake this script for myself, and i'll make it public. A clean/better version.

Interesting how after Pitufo makes me a "reset system", there are scripts all over OTland. And I know we didn't take anything from you guys, mine is hardcoded.

Not saying anything though.

Red

I'm just a noob lua, needed this for my ot, saw zonet post, and rewrote it since his one wasn't working, im not a bitch like 98% of otland members that hold/sell their scripts, so i posted it, and ill post all my future ones, also it helpt me refreshing my mind about all the LUA stuff. Actually didn't even know that this was used in other ots until elf comented me something about that, and now your post. ;s

Last edited:
Done, version 2.0, now this works perfectly, well made (in my opinion), with highscores and commands =]

Done, version 2.0, now this works perfectly, well made (in my opinion), with highscores and commands =]

can u make it voluntary like if u want to reborn then say !reborn or something and if u dont want to then dont?

Error in 0.3.6
PHP:
[Error - CreatureScript Interface]
buffer:onAdvance
Description:
data/lib/004-database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        data/lib/004-database.lua:60: in function <data/lib/004-database.lua:58>

(tail call): ?
        [string "local config =..."]:16: in function 'doPlayerReset'
        [string "loadBuffer"]:8: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:4>

@lorduke
even when u didn't rep++, im glad that you find this useful for u.

@HeberPcL
script work great, u didnt add "resets" to player database, and im sorry for not explaining how to do it here, ill edit this later.

@all
this script is unuseful, even when im using this for my ot, this is not useful yet, players get nothing when they reborn, even when i use this for my ot, there are no lvl 400 players yet, before they reach lvl 400, ill add some features that make people really want to go reborn, some extra hp/mana i guess, obviously, is up to you add items, doors and stuff that require X amount of resets for using it.

why do not you do just to reset the level, not the skills, magic hp and mana, only the level would be better.

Yes, how do you make mana and hp accumulate as you reset more and more times.

Like first time you reset, you get more % gain of hp and mana as you level

Second time you get increased % of mana and hp gain and so on..

Back