• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

CreatureEvent MOD working on TFS 0.3.5pl1 Inquisition Quest with creating teleport

@TomCrusher

yes dude in lastest version of tfs 0.4 i get the same error of up guys
Can you plz fix your script and update it here??? Donators need this.

Also i think need to check this function on kill of your script
Have a fun and plz dont be late

Also i have make all that need, added scripts at mosnters, and everyting more

Last edited:
PHP:
[13:43:28.552] [Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - Inquisition
Do yo have also this on startup server???
This comes only at lastest TFS maybe this is bug??
I will check it and report...

I think so this is error in TFS I cannot find what happens, but will check source and post if I find something.

yes works on TFS 0.3.6.pl cryingdamson and what TFS 0.4 try to call your creature events as you have entered in such monsters
lua file called INQ well so it will be looked

data/creaturescripts/scripts/Inq.lua
and monsters
<script>
<event name="Inq"/>
</ Script>

for me so far works on TFS 0.3.6pl

sorry for my english

Hey guys!

Theres still no solution for the problem on TFS 0.4?? I am with the same problem about monster not dying or im doing something wrong :S

thx!

i got this error with 0.4 dev :/

inquierror.png

boys @up use normal .lua scripts at now mods nod reading creatureevents in last 0.4, I posted this issue but it not repaired... If you will I can post normal version.

Last edited:
Hi. I have 0.3.6. I changed positions of bosses rooms, reloaded mods and it doesn't work for me. Pos in RME haven't got any destination places..
Any ideas?

its possibile to make no mods version inqustion ?? . i need script to portals on start this quest . bcs everyone can open doors to pass last mission of this quest and after take reward ..

[26/02/2011 21:51:09] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[26/02/2011 21:51:09] In a timer event called from:
[26/02/2011 21:51:09] buffer:eek:nKill
[26/02/2011 21:51:09] Description:
[26/02/2011 21:51:09] (luaDoRemoveItem) Item not found

TFS 0.4.0 :S

Back