• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawak

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Shawak
I made a mod, including 1 talkaction script, 1 action, and 1 creatureevent, if I use the talkation script, this comes:
Code:
[27/08/2009 18:28:36] [string "loadBuffer"]:9: ')' expected (to close '(' at line 8) near 'return'

I can read it

W8W8W8! ..

3093nmf.png

"NEED halp at scripts" <- So you can read it? ^_^

writing one right now, ill be back in a little bit to finish it up, its a complete run down so its taking me some time.

Oh really, cause you've been spamming me on msn all day?

GreenDiZer says (6:43 PM):
CREATE TABLE ot ( ot TEXT NOT NULL );
whats wrong??
GreenDiZer says (6:49 PM):
??

lol so a total of 5 people could read it? Noone wants to learn here other than the people releasing shit. Everyone else are just selfish leeches.

For what is worth, Id definitely read it.

I also rememebered a little story in somehow relation to this, that a wise person spammed my email with, but I let it pass that time because I liked the little story, it said this:

As I walked along the seashore, this young boy greeted me. He was tossing stranded starfish back to the deep blue sea. I said, "Tell me why you bother, why you waste your time this way. There's a million stranded starfish, you'll never save them all, does it matter anyway?"

He then calmly laid down, took another one and threw it back to the sea. Then he said, "It mattered to that one".

Its your time of course, and it might be a cheesy story but just saying, dont limit yourself because you think it will not matter to many people. Maybe those of us who actually want to learn here are not many, but for each one of us, it will matter.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back