• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Converted Valhalla layout

troja

SD 2014
Reaction score
Hiho, my first gesior-to-modern aac convert. I saw that someone requested this layout in other thread for Modern AAC, so why not.

Credits:
Vean - Made this template
Me - for converting
and Modern AAC team ofc.

DOWNLOAD LINK

How to use:
1. Goto template folder and put valhalla folder into it.
2. Goto config.php and find this line:
PHP:
$config['layout'] = "your current";
, replace it with
PHP:
$config['layout'] = "valhalla";

Copyed from original thread:
About:
Hello. I was bored so I made a new layout for you :) It's in dark blue colours or if you like it's can be called it's icy beacuse I was used an WOW Story Character Arthas in the background. Hope you like it :)

Technical information:
  • width: 1280 pixels (no problem with tables going out of content space)
  • colours: Dark Blue
  • menu: dynamic in JavaScript (have errors on 2 browsers)
  • buttons: buttons were changed

Menu Information:
I was made a dynamic menu in JavaScript. It's like real Tibia.com menu but 100% legally and written by me and with changed graphics. There are problems with the menu on Opera and Safari browsers and I don't know how to repair it. Anyway it's useable and quite nice.

PSD Informations:
I'm adding Photoshop PSD source files so you can edit the layout if you want. I'm also adding buttons graphics so you can edit them and make new buttons looking good with this layout.

I was add font "Folkard" to the package, it was used to make a logo and you will be able to edit it for your needs.

Known Errors:
  • onload html attribute not working in Safari Beta 4 and menu isn't initializing.
  • on Opera menu is getting free space beetwen buttons (I think it's CSS errors but I don't know what's wrong)
If you like it, please rep+ me :)

Yours,
Vean.

Aff, can't edit,
soo, I've a question, what are the 2 browsers, that have problems with this layout ?

Aff, can't edit,
soo, I've a question, what are the 2 browsers, that have problems with this layout ?

Internet Explorer & Opera Beta 4, I guess..

I'm not sure, because I've just tried it with FireFox.

if you havent noticed, hes baned meaning he cannot reupload it. anyway some ppl seem to have them such as sublime, pm them

Back