• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ Modern AAC] Donate System for Pagseguro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paxton, Go Shitlist that file!!!!
yea download&run = to users earning money without doing nothing!
so not approved!

1. It's writen in portugese
2. Don't make it easy for download and run!

1. It's writen in portugese
2. Don't make it easy for download and run!

omg... google translator is enough stian... and for me is more easy, why? i speak spanish -.-

useless if u aint br

pagseguro.com need "CPF" = Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas, an identity number for individuals issued by the Brazilian government.
if u aint brazilian cannot get a CPF so, cannot register on pagseguro.com so, this is $badword.

i'm from brazil and i'm thankfull that him shared it here, because i use only this forum, br ot forums are a sh*t, so dont say it is useless

for me it's
i'm not br

I sincerely do not approve of this, for the simple fact that now there will be a whole lot more of BR RealMap Download&Play with Donations! This only hurts TFS, there is only a handful of server that are unique, and they don't even use Modern or anything, because they make their own and some of the custom maps they either buy donators from any user than can script in PHP or make it their selves, meanwhile RealMap server don't make anything unique and want to make it have donations, there is a reason why Paxton did not bundle his Modern AAC with a Donator/Shop site because he doesn't want his work to fall in the hands of leechers that only want is to make a quick buck (easy money) with out dedicating too much time on the server.
The point is that, this, disrespects Paxtons reason for making Modern AAC, if you want a Donators/Shop System then, either make it your self or buy if from someone that know how to make it, this will teach most leechers that OT servers has expenses and maintenance and it is not some Download&Play,Make Money software.
I hope this lays some shred of enlightenment to some, if not all users of OTland.

Evil Puncker
Yes ;x

Topic:
those who do not approve, they will see if I'm on the corner.
because with the Evil Puncker said, I am also Brazilian and only forum that I frequent.
I hope that the administrators did not remove the topic. Because it will be the same as a prejudice against BR's.

And remembering that's not is Shop System, but a grant that neither Paypal.

I sincerely do not approve of this, for the simple fact that now there will be a whole lot more of BR RealMap Download&Play with Donations! This only hurts TFS, there is only a handful of server that are unique, and they don't even use Modern or anything, because they make their own and some of the custom maps they either buy donators from any user than can script in PHP or make it their selves, meanwhile RealMap server don't make anything unique and want to make it have donations, there is a reason why Paxton did not bundle his Modern AAC with a Donator/Shop site because he doesn't want his work to fall in the hands of leechers that only want is to make a quick buck (easy money) with out dedicating too much time on the server.
The point is that, this, disrespects Paxtons reason for making Modern AAC, if you want a Donators/Shop System then, either make it your self or buy if from someone that know how to make it, this will teach most leechers that OT servers has expenses and maintenance and it is not some Download&Play,Make Money software.
I hope this lays some shred of enlightenment to some, if not all users of OTland.

Loll... You make me laught.. If this couldnt be free, otland also has to remove daopay, zaopay, paypal instructions for automatic donations...

How can you handle 100+ ppl without a dedicated?? If you can, you dont have protection to ddos, like payed dedicateds...

The persons pay with money, they dont use crystal coins to pay dedicateds... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back