• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Emporia Website + Pages

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'xxx.poll_answer' doesn't exist

SELECT p.id, p.question, GROUP_CONCAT(a.answer SEPARATOR ';') AS answers, GROUP_CONCAT(a.id SEPARATOR ';') AS answers_id FROM poll p JOIN poll_answer a ON p.id = a.poll_id WHERE p.status = 1 AND date_start <= NOW() AND date_end >= NOW()

Can someone help me with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, can not edit posts... Im fine with above but now im stuck with...

"Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'a.id' in 'field list'

SELECT p.id, p.question, GROUP_CONCAT(a.answer SEPARATOR ';') AS answers, GROUP_CONCAT(a.id SEPARATOR ';') AS answers_id FROM poll p JOIN poll_answer a ON p.id = a.poll_id WHERE p.status = 1 AND date_start <= NOW() AND date_end >= NOW()
"

Rehosted at 2 new download sites!

1. Emporia Website.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

2. Emporia Website.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - radoox radooxsson

Speedyshare Good to know: If you'll need a premium account to download this file just create a free account and you will recive 2 days of free premium!

4Shared Good to know: If you need a account to download the file just make a simple account, you dont need to activate your account at hotmail,gmail etc.

Rehosted at 2 new download sites!

1. Emporia Website.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

2. Emporia Website.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - radoox radooxsson

Speedyshare Good to know: If you'll need a premium account to download this file just create a free account and you will recive 2 days of free premium!

4Shared Good to know: If you need a account to download the file just make a simple account, you dont need to activate your account at hotmail,gmail etc.

Thank you :ninja:

Website Preview

screenshot20101219at149.png

Modern Acc website with a lot of scripts like war system, auction system, automatic payment system and more!

If ya want or need help send me a private message! server can be found in my signature!
Rep ++? :)

Emporia Website
How can i enter the install.php?? how can i setup tooo my database?? pls help

Back