• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC for latest OT

Xleniz

Reaction score
Hi, I can't find a working Modern AAC for 9.1 free version. (worldid, delete and promotion didnt exist in sql file)
And Gesior 0.3.8 and 0.4.0 gives blank pages on step 3.

Any1 can help?

Lol, I tried to use modern, but you would have to make a lot of changes in the php files of modern specially where the information will be saved in. For example, If you use modern, it will save the account number under Accounts -> Name... in your database, but your client will look for that information in Accounts -> id... so unless you know how to change that (Which you might in turn be able to help me out lol), Modern really won't be of much use for you. But if you still are interested, here is where you can find the info...

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

Back