• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner [Modern AAC] Layout designer and web Management!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodeko

Reaction score
We are working on a 9.2 project.

A little info:

Low rate.
RPG Server with a great main storyline and a lot of side quests.
Custom Vocations that actually make sense. with A HUGE POTENTIAL FOR ADVANCEMENT.
Multiple promotions.
Custom Rates.
Custom Creatures. This is very important cause some things just don't make sense... Like Rats carrying Gold.
Balance. Everything must and will be balanced, from vocations to the economy to the leveling to the monsters and so on.

We are very dedicated to this. So we need someone who is equally dedicated.

Currently we are a 2 man team.

My buddy: Scripter... Anything to do with scripting... And he is a damn good scripter too.
Myself: Host, Mapper, Forums.

WE need: A web designer and maybe a web master to manage the website.

We need just ONE person at the moment.

What we are looking for in an applicant.

Must have experience with web design and Modern AAC.
Must speak comprehendable English.
Preferably in the USA (So that there isn't a big difference in Time Zones)
Must be laid back, courteous, professional.
Must have experience with php, xml, html, and some C...

What we are offering: An admin position in Game. An admin position on the forums. And a CM position with good potential of becoming a GM.

The reason why I am not giving out GM positions like everyone else is because I believe someone has to earn the GM position. The position has a lot of power and responsibility. The fact that someone ran an OT for 2 months does not qualify them for a GM position. As we work together, and further our friendship and partnership in life, we increase the trust we have with other people thus trusting them with more power. This OT staff is about trust.

Please fill out the application below if you are interested.

Name:
Skype or MSN info:

Tell us a little about yourself:

Previous Experience:
Other skills:
Reason why you are applying:

Anything else we should know???

Any examples of your work are a definite plus.

That you for your interest.

Last edited:
Anyone else interested in applying? We will be closing this thread soon. We will be hiring someone soon so please apply if you are interested!

Also, Please PM me if you want something more for repayment. Do this with you application. Thank you.

Bump also updated the post. The position is still open.

Last edited:
Mods, Please close this thread. No longer necessary! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back