• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Modern AAC Layout problem

Lofir

Reaction score
Hello :)

Some time ago I changed my gesior's layout and I experienced some weird changes. I know that the easiest way of getting rid of it would be simply to stick to the original layout. However, I am very keen on sticking to this one. I am sure that this is the problem of the layout, becuase whenever I change it the problem is kaputt.

Ok, the problem is with the title. Whenever I refresh the page or simply click on a hyperlink title of the page starts being numbers and then step by step changes into the normal title. I do not rly know how to solve it so I am directing this question to you pro programmers :p

I will also attach some screens, so that you will get a basic idea of how it looks and my layout config files.

1. Its starts like this.
beg.jpg

halfn.jpg

3. It finishes with the normal title
endjf.jpg

Oh, and this is the screen of my layout, I think it might also help.
accs.jpg

Attachments

Well, it's like in wypas.eu. The JavaScript makes the noise effect in title, it's cool imho. Just remove it and it's gonna return to normal state.

Back