• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Modern AAC] Selling Unique Template

Is the header able to be edited from that hooded guy? What I mean is, do I have a photoshop file to change the background to what ever I want.. How editable is this template?

Everything is fine on the temple to be honest, I just do not want that hooded guy as the header.. I want something more RPG and nice, EVERYTHING else is perfect really.. its nice and relaxed.. as long as I can edit the background however I want.. Ill buy this.

Yes, the header(hooded man and text) is separate from the content and the other things, that mean is editable.

Awesome, is 8$ better than my offer before?

EDIT: I realize now its for BUYOUT, and its going to one person only. If thats the case and I will be the ONLY ONE with this template, I will pay 25$ USD.

Last edited:
Awesome, is 8$ better than my offer before?

EDIT: I realize now its for BUYOUT, and its going to one person only. If thats the case and I will be the ONLY ONE with this template, I will pay 25$ USD.

Sorry, a dude offered me 30$ one week ago.

I dont see anyone posting with offers, looks like Im the first. Anyways Ill give you 35-40$ if you sell it TODAY.

I dont see anyone posting with offers, looks like Im the first. Anyways Ill give you 35-40$ if you sell it TODAY.

I can show you my PM's for people see that I'm trustworthy:

OEvs8.png

87yW4.png

40$ and is yours.
You can look here in Marketplace to people who sells templates for 50$-60$

Alright awesome! Ill take it! Please inbox me, do you have skype or anything so we can chat without waiting for responses, and I can tell you when the payments sent, and hopefully you can help me for a brief moment as I look through the files to make sure there's nothing I need you to explain.

Sold to Extrodus for 45$, thanks for purchasing.
Close thread please.

Last edited:
Thank you for the template man, I think its gonna be a great attraction for my server.

Back