• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern aac shop help

blackfellow

Reaction score
Hey could someone please explain to me how i can setup a shop in maac. Im new to this and trying to learn but it is overwhelming and stressful. I will continue to look into it and try to get it figured out but if anyone could help me thatd be great. i am using uniform server not xampp and maac with crying damson 854. i have found a tutorial for shop with modern but it is for xampp. i know people have said it cost some money for a script so if anyone knows who selling or how much it is thatd be helpful as well. i need a shop on website to add points and give players items thru website. THanks.

ya i was looking into that but the instructions are for xampp folders so like htdocs and globalevents folder which is not in uniform server so i guess ill try putting them different folders see what results i can get.

i have the same problem guys, i have my web page with uniform server, not with xampp and i dont know how to add donation items, i mean, the page hasnt the shop offer or the buy points buttons D: plz help mee!!

@blackfellow and @hum: The only advice I can give you with my beginner experience is to change to XAMPP, is pretty easy, it only needs some time to look over all the folders and you will get and know how to change everything, if that isn't a possibility then I dont really know what to do :/

Back