• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Shop System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probly

Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm looking for a modern AAC shop system. I'm willing to pay a decent price for a good script which includes working paypal (if my current doesn't work o_O) so msg me if you got something;)

I believe someone was selling something out here, if not check those from web applications. Me & Stian have one system, that is written with Modern AAC standards, but it's missing payment gateways.

Okey, But as I said in thread I do not know if my payment gateways work since I do not got the shop which means I cannot test them

Well, I'm selling a shop system that uses Gesior, but it's lighter and safer than those new scripts I believe, since the Gesior's native shop is secure.

You'll have an special website for shop, and you can buy points using Gesior's paypal scripts etc, that also work very well.

If you want to I can show you images.

Or you can buy from Paxton or Stian, that are written in Modern AAC.

@ sategat no thanks because i believe that you are neuto~

Neuto ? lol

Anyway. Try to get it from Paxton...

Cya

@WTF.Error
No, as I said
I'm selling a shop system that uses Gesior, but it's lighter and safer than those new scripts I believe, since the Gesior's native shop is secure.
But if you want the iPacc you'll find the user here that sells this system

iPacc is bad import from Gesior.

This is or not based in iPacc.
I use iPacc and get a big problem with items.
My luck is all itens is marked.

okey, thanks ;)

hmm, i didnt get duplicate items when I did it;p,

Last edited:
how to install this ? there is no install.php file
i have to put folders like that?
shop folder and system folder put to htdocs ?
so it look like:
htdocs/shop(folder and files)
htdocs/system/pages(files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back