• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC template issues

Airstrike

Reaction score
Just a few issues... maybe I just dunno what im doin, but would be much easier with help from someone who's good in this field.

I just got the Blaze template for modern aac and i've come across a couple problems. Don't know if i'd have to ask the creater specifically, but thought maybe someone on this support board may have ideas also.

So:
When I create a character, then delete it... it deletes from the character list ingame, but doesn't delete off the site under your list of characters.

The 'Rules' tab, doesn't actually go to the rules.... it doesn't go to anything. Maybe i have to script that in to link it, but why add a Rules.php file with all the rules listed, if it wasn't meant to be linked through the tab?

Shop tab doesn't go to anywhere either, it just brings you to the top of whatever page you were on when you clicked the tab. I have the shop system in.

The highscores on the main page (on the right hand side) are linked buttons, but dont actually go to anything, just a blank page. I'm sure i'd just have to delete the line of script for where the link is, but not a clue where it'd be. Checked all through the files.

Whenever someone goes to forums and tries to create a new thread or post a reply, a popup comes up saying 'Load jQuery first!"

Hopefully/maybe someone on this board will know how to fix these things.

fixed the tabs... still got all these other issues though, would be nice to get some help :/

Also, i just noticed guild's aren't working either. No matter what level you are, it still comes up saying "You dont have enough level~"

Back