• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Upcoming shop system

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I'd like to share with you otlanders in what I am working on now. I started this project today, when I was watching other shop system scripts for modern aac.

I started a new shop system from 0, CLEAN code and some new stuff...

Todo list:
- complete confirm transaction page (20%)
- complete offer page (100%)
- complete history page (0%)
- complete database tables (50%) <- I am not using Gesior's
- more... (suggestions accepted)

Just 1 file, shop.php. (SIZE: 5KB)

Screenshots:

lHPZV2AfLA.png

5OqvJti7i.png

J6yCJ8dP4P.png

This system won't be released for free.

mmm...
Español:
Un pluging de cambio de promoción por ejemplo si eres elite knight que te puedas promover a epic knight con algunos puntos.

CORT.
A Pluging advocacy exchange for example: you are elite knight that you can promote epic knight with some points.

With luaSql, try to make options for custom respawn, extra rates (with extra exp, skill, etc...)

With luaSql, try to make options for custom respawn, extra rates (with extra exp, skill, etc...)

Please do not do that. Pay to get a higher exp rate? No thanks, that would be too owerpowered and every1 would use it. Normal donation items are enough

It would be nice to have a shopping cart like most internet sites where you can buy things. I don't know if you have time for this, but i'm planing to do this for my project. Anyway i shall release it in donators board! If you need any help contact me by PM.

I dunno...I've always stated that users should invest a bit in order to get money from donations, not only download and configure. Maybe this script should be sell-able or an advanced version of it.

@CyberM
Signed!

@Archez
Maybe you could make a thread without download link and only release it to servers that really deserve it!
I don't think that is fair, for example, any idiot receive donations like a guy that worked hard on a server for months.

This system won't be released for free. <-- jaja small lethers... i help a profit, what disappointment...

have scrip shop system for modern aac in donations board?

have scrip shop system for modern aac in donations board?

Yes. Only donators are able to get it though. Sucks that it isn't available for everyone for free so we can earn some money :(

I wouldn't trust your code after seeing 'fail' in IPN code when Talaturen said about 10 bugs in 20-lines long code :p.

Back
Top Bottom