• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
wiki.png

Modern AAC, is modern CMS for OT servers. It is highly recommended to use this instead of any other AAC. It it very highly extendable.

v0.2 Download
http://svn.tech1.org/dl.php?repname=ModernAAC&path=/trunk/&rev=129&peg=129&isdir=1

Changes
* IDE Extended again! Even more functions for developers!
* More flexibility
* Upgraded templating engine
* Videos module (Adding, commenting, administrating)
* House auction system - First relase beta 0.1!
* Loads of fixes there and here.

SVN Log
123 5m paxton / Fix with invalid names
122 1h 02m paxton / Big commit - Around 1148 files added. Fixes - New Modules - New features, extensions. Modern AAC 0.2
121 1h 09m paxton / New installation DB Schema for 0.2
120 1h 11m paxton / Extended IDE for 0.2
119 1h 12m paxton / Smarty engine fix again
118 22h 43m stian / * Another fix
117 22h 48m paxton / Fixed status
116 22h 55m stian / * Max, Peak, Players, Uptime, NPCs, Monsters and Client version to the status checker
* Recheck every 5min (default TFS time)
115 1d 04h stian / Upgraded to newest smarty (RC1)
114 5d 19h paxton / Fix with player names.

Installation

Unpack all files to your web server directory, and go to your website. Installation process should start up.

Requriements

For Windows PHP 5.3.0+ and for Linux PHP 5.0.0+
PDO/MySQLi enabled.

If you use this CMS, you agree to our terms & conditions which must be accepeted in process installation.

If you want to always have the newest version (Not fully tested) get it from our SVN.
WebSVN - ModernAAC - Rev 123 - /

If you are migrating from Gesior AAC, make back up of your database, as this system might not work with database edited by Gesior AAC. It should be clean 0.3.6 or 0.4.0 db Schema.

After installation, new 5 sample characters will be created on basic 1/1 account. After the password to this account should be changed using PMA or Scaffolding.

This CMS supports only sha1 for now on, no plain text allowed.

If you want to upgrade from 0.1 follow the same steps, replace all the files and install again. No data will be lost.

Have fun :w00t:

Last edited:
Great work! Keep up the good work. If I could rep you I would have.
But I have v0.1 and if I upgrade to v0.2 nothing will happen to the database?

Bugs found at house auction.

sqm is shown as gold.
Code:
[B]Size:[/B] 185 gold

When you search for guildhalls, you can't search for other houses because only guildhalls are shown.

Rofl, paxton don't put everything on chmod 777. Serious security leak rofl.

What if u didn;t protect from all SQLinjection?
Let's execute this:

SELECT INTO OUTFILE '/root/.bashrc' 'createuser hacker';

then the file bashrc would be executed each time user root connects and it would execute 'createuser hacker' But what if I choose to replace creatuser by eg installing rootkit code? or dropping tables clearing logs opening firewalls exct.

Just put chmod to 764
Then server users got full rights
And viewers only read only :)

Please bump 0.2 to 124. There is lots of bugfixes with the status system. :)

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: [2002] Invalid argument (trying to connect via unix://)

Filename: POT/OTS_DB_MySQL.php

Line Number: 98
Can't connect to MySQL database.

wtf?=?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back