• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Modern AAC, Wont install..

Runkpapper123

Reaction score
Ellu peeps!

Been searching alittle, found nothing.. And tried for a while now to fix this, but apperently i'm a r-tard or something..

So, I has a problem with my Modern AAC.. I got a website that has already been used before, and I intend to use it. But as I start the site through uniform, the wrong settings are on.
I am able to change the database, URL's and all that.. But I would like a clean re-install of the site, so all the tables from the site gets into the database correctly etc..
I dont feel like changing all the .php's & so on for it to work, so I want to re-install it.. But I dont know how to access the install function, now that it has already been set-up..
I got no basic or original files of the site, so I cant just delete & copy the basics for the install to start :p That was my solution before teeheee...

Thanks
Regards Runkpapper

There is no error, I can access the page.. But it's all messy, because the right settings are not stored.
Few things work, and to fix all that without re-installing would mean entering every .php and configure my needs.. That would take forever :p

Is there no way to access the install? I've tried to do like, http//mywebsite/install.php, mywebsite/install/install.php etc, but it wont open :p

Back