• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Modern AAC/Znote AAC - Uniserver

JuggaloUser

Reaction score
Ok so I have a working site, but, it was copied from a friends computer, I am able to connect to the database and make accounts and characters and works perfectly, however it is buggy on compatibility and it is a duplicate of tibia site, plus other things, it is a Modern AAC, not sure what trunk.... Now my problem is I don't want that site but seems to be the only one I can get to work, server, and mysql server both run fine, but if I delete my entire www folder and replace with either modern aac fresh install or znote aac, then the problems begin... I fill out the information flawlessly on the installation of Modern AAC and I even get the page telling me that its installed, but when I refresh its as if there is no more webserver at all.... alternately when I install znote's aac, I go there and get the three msgs, second one saying to inject the sql, but I did that and followed everything else to a tee (REPEATIDLY) from his video tutorial, although 1 time! one time out of like fifty refreshes after restarting my uniserver I got for less than half a second what appeared to be to me something like a fresh basic modern aac without a template or znotes aac without a template, and straight to the error page telling me to make sure config.php is ok and to inject sql.... I changed the connect.php like someone had suggested where you add the sql code into a dbSCHEMA.txt and it loads it, didnt work either, although I had not much hope for that since the sql injection worked properly I can see in my phpmyadmin....

Altered fields in config.php for localhost to 127.0.0.1, and tfs version from two and three, and salt field to false and true, every combination of all of those together and still the same screen.....

Please someone help me get a fresh znote install preferably, or atleast a modern acc....

REP++ To whomever helps me to solve this problem or even better understand the problem....

- - - Updated - - -

Solved! @mod please close!

Back