• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern Acc [Help]

MatsVJ

Reaction score
Dose anyone know where i can get some of the sites to work?
I got this Modern Acc layout, And i know this might be a noobish question.

But im missing some files cuz there is alot missing on the website "if you click on some options it wont take you to that site"

^.^ im not really good at the website things.

If this is a stupid question or there isnt a easy way of getting these files or learn how to create them. Just tell me :)

Here is the website so you can see for yourself whats missing.
Click here to visit Website!

I understand what you meant when I visited your website.

Did you download the AAC like that? or did you add the links on the side yourself??

Some of the links there are pretty hard to find (as in the scripts to fit them)
If you find the Guild war/shop/war of e~ script there will be a guide within the post for how to install it into your site.

Good luck :/

For the links: if links lead to a non existing page you will not be taken their.
so if you go to:
Code:
http://cotips.servegame.com//index.php/p/v/nonexistingpage
you will be kept on the page you were on before.

So you either have to take the links out of the menu or add the pages in the site.

For the layout error I'd say first go to: The W3C Markup Validation Service
check and correct all errors, if their all gone we'll see if it still exists but I doubt it.
Result: 28 Errors, 114 warning(s)
I wish you luck ;)

Ok thanks, i knew those things from before.
I have alot of sites in the website folder.

"I use a linux dedicated host"
I guess i just need to open them and try understand the scripts and figure out what scripts that belongs to the spesific sites ^^

Thanks for the help!

NO NEED FOR MORE REPLY'S | CLOSE PLEASE |

Back