• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern ACC using GET

Raggaer

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
how can I use get to take the a variable for example

Code:
www.localhost/list?id=20

To take varibale 20, cause with modern acc I cant redirect to ?id=20, when I do it I get an error, I can just redirect to list

thanks

Uh, some sort of form from a html file using method 'get'?

The file who recieve the ID must have this piece of code
PHP:
$id = mysql_real_escape_string($_GET["id"]);

mysql_query(SELECT `X` FROM `whatever` WHERE `id` = '$id') or die('Error' .mysql_error());

and the url must have www.lala.com/[B]namefile.php?id=5[/B] and the query will be executed with the id = 5

I didbnt explain well, I can create a apge called 'localhost/list' but cant add localhost/list?id=10 it says the page doesnt exists ;S

I didbnt explain well, I can create a apge called 'localhost/list' but cant add localhost/list?id=10 it says the page doesnt exists ;S

localhost/list?id=10 -> localhost/list.php?id=10

and if you put everything well, it should work

well, that i'm saying to you is PHP, and modernaac is made in PHP, so there will be some form to make that you want, dont know :S

localhost/list.php wont work but just list does, well.. i Will try another way then not using get

Back