• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern city

Krashe

Mapper
Reaction score
So, I'm bored, the weather sucks, I pretty much do not know what to do, so I was thinking I should map some and try to do something really good and cool. I came up with the ide to make a really modern city, more like 1950-2000 and not this old shit that all those maps have. I got the ide from the sticky, the idea thread when I saw this electricity pole thingy. So anyway...

I would like some ideas from you guys, what do you tink will look good, what walls would you use and so on. Please help me some here :)

Thing is I'm just gonna map like a city, then post it here for anyone who would like to download it :) And Skylines will be on it.

believe me, it isnt easy without custom sprites. tibia just doesnt have very many things to give it the good modern look. Chauz tried it, looked pretty cool but still medieval ish. i only was able to do it with my modern sprites~

believe me, it isnt easy without custom sprites. tibia just doesnt have very many things to give it the good modern look. Chauz tried it, looked pretty cool but still medieval ish. i only was able to do it with my modern sprites~

Can I see a few pictures of what you made?

Back