• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern flat-color clean layouts, would you pay?

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Would you pay for a layout which is well designed, has no photoshop and is clean + it uses flatcolors.

For example if you take a look at my github reposityory ots_layouts , do you think you would have paid for any of those if they weren't for free?

tbh they look way better than any of the other themes i've seen on this forum, so yeah i would. but only if you put more time into them adding more content, but keeping the clean look as you did so far, ignore the haters and keep doing you, gl : )

please explain what you mean by basicals. I am not sure what you mean by that.
they are pretty simple layouts man
anyway they looks good but i wouldnt pay for them as they are right now

I like your layouts, in particular I really enjoyed the modern_layout and atomio_layout.
I do not think it's simple, you use great buttons, nowadays a website does not have to be carnival, leave it to wow, mu online and other games decorated.
I think less is more and more is less.
It's no use having a website full of colors, many features and not understanding anything, hurt your eyes and get lost, your sites are clean and organized, and having the primordial that today are the basic pages, maybe a status, social networks and top level, is of good size.
Implementations comes according to the client, he wants it to pay and innovate.

I like your layouts, in particular I really enjoyed the modern_layout and atomio_layout.
I do not think it's simple, you use great buttons, nowadays a website does not have to be carnival, leave it to wow, mu online and other games decorated.
I think less is more and more is less.
It's no use having a website full of colors, many features and not understanding anything, hurt your eyes and get lost, your sites are clean and organized, and having the primordial that today are the basic pages, maybe a status, social networks and top level, is of good size.
Implementations comes according to the client, he wants it to pay and innovate.

Thank you for the detailed comment. Great feedback. :)

A good font, color scheme, and whitespacing is all you need to create an immersive theme.
Leave the flashiness to the screenshots.

Back