• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern Open Tibia

johnny2by4by2

Reaction score
Hello, I am in the testing stage of producing my open Tibia server. I do not know if I plan to ever release it to the public but right now I'm having fun learning Linux and using it as a private server for my friends. What is a stable data pack? Right now I have TFS 1.2 with Tibia 10.98 client. I'm using the basic map that comes with TFS. Is it hard to swap the data pack to use a new map? Any advice would be most helpful thank you!

Hello, I am in the testing stage of producing my open Tibia server. I do not know if I plan to ever release it to the public but right now I'm having fun learning Linux and using it as a private server for my friends. What is a stable data pack? Right now I have TFS 1.2 with Tibia 10.98 client. I'm using the basic map that comes with TFS. Is it hard to swap the data pack to use a new map? Any advice would be most helpful thank you!
Not sure about which data packs are best but changing the map is simple:

Use the keywords 'mapping tutorial' or 'stable data pack' to search the forums and weed through the results.
I took around 20 minutes to read a tutorial, have my character log in and explore a small map I created with RME.

Back