• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ModernAAC] Error topplayers.php.

mofaza

Maskin
Reaction score
Hello, installed ModernAAC on my comp, Ubuntu 10.04.
But I got some errors when I try to access the site. I replaced the www folder with my old one I used on Windows, is it something special that I need to change to make it work with Linux?

Well here is the error I get when I try to go the the site.
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/blazetemplate/index.tpl" on line 97 "</div></td> " include_php: file "'templates\blazetemplate\topplayer.php'" is not readable' in /var/www/system/application/libraries/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/system/application/libraries/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_include_php.php(43): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('include_php: fi...') #1 /var/www/system/application/libraries/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(260): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Include_Php->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), NULL, NULL, NULL) #2 /var/www/system/application/libraries/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(121): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->callTagCompiler('include_php', Array) #3 /var/www/system/application/libraries/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2154): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCo in /var/www/system/application/libraries/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back