• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ModernAAC vs GesiorAAC] What the differences?

mikkelseen

Klockan 7
Reaction score
Hello! I didnt know where to put this so! Here it is! I just want to know, whats the differences between ModernAAC and GesiorAAC? I mean except that ModernAAC is newer. So whats the differences?

Gesior = Simpler to use, Really unsafe/insecure.

Modern = Takes a bit more work to function, WAY more secure/safe.

Okay! Is that everything? I mean, there is WAY more scripts and sh*t for Gesior. I mean can't they make Gesior more Secure and Safe? Or do they have to create an whole new -Insert name thingy here-?

There are indeed more scripts released for Gesior, but people are quickly converting their scripts to Modern.
There are ways to "secure" your Gesior AAC to a certain point, but there will always be exploits.

ModernAAC, quicker runtime, nicer layouts, injections instead of advance moding.

More then one year since last release of gesior. And over a half year since it was givenup by it's last devs.

ModernAAC had a commit ~3 days ago.

I'm lazy, + my adding function in MSN is buggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try creating an account, using your IP as the URL, instead of your redirected domain.

Back