• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ModernACC] Can't Delete Characters [267]

tatanxx

Reaction score
well.. using the version 267 of modern ACC along with the worgen template,
everything is just fine without any kind of problem, the only problem is that im not able to delete characters ...
somehow when you delete a character, it wont appear in the character selection in the website, ALTHo'.. It does appear in the website thus it didn't got completly deleted from the SQL db in the players table ...

tried to give a look over here..

system\application\libraries\POT/OTS_players_list - line 26

Code:
    public function deletePlayer(OTS_Player $player)
    {
        $this->db->query('DELETE FROM ' . $this->db->tableName('players') . ' WHERE ' . $this->db->fieldName('id') . ' = ' . $player->getId() );
    }

and the key to make this work might be around here.. i really need help, all what i see is a bunch of posts related with the same problem and without any kind of answer about it.

Using a crystalserver based on TFS for 9.10 client btw.

Last edited:
ehm just go in ur characters table select the character and press delete..

i doubt that the players in my server should be able to do that ?....
man all what i want is that the modern acc completely delete the character when my users want is so o_o'

-BUMP I REALLY NEED HELP D:-

Last edited:
Back