• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ModernACC] Converted widnet layout

errors

Line 347
{include_php file='templates\widnet\topplayer.php'}

=S
come on now... I hope you see the problem with this. I'll give you a hint:
It shares the same space as the question mark on my keyboard.

Seriously, the IQ jokes are getting boring..

None of them will admit they have an IQ of 100. They also probably don't know what quotient means either. They don't realize the blonde bimbo thier dating has an IQ of 93 and theres nothing wrong with that.

You have to name the layout folder widnet

No, you &#%! you need to use / instead of \ for compatibility with Unices webhosts. Not everyone is foolish enough to use Windows as a webhost.

Why don't you convert valhalla layout to modern acc ?
it would be great of you ! :)
thanks for this !
Rep ++

Respect.

None of them will admit they have an IQ of 100. They also probably don't know what quotient means either. They don't realize the blonde bimbo thier dating has an IQ of 93 and theres nothing wrong with that.

Agreed..

Ofc it's nothing wrong with it ;) but maybe she should not be doing aac pages

Need abit of help!

Basically i am trying to use an injection from : http://otland.net/f118/modern-aac-injection-eqshower-84430/

which will let you show the eq and health of the player on the character view.
i have installed it properly, it works perfectly on the default template but not on this one,

i am guessing that it is a problem with the css of it, it shows up like this.
htvgcn.jpg

but its ment to show this.
2u93fig.jpg

Why cant i log in on my account. it always says account name or password incorrect when its not...

Back